Monday, November 22, 2010

Elizabeth Bell Christmas card

 Here is another Christmas card that I made today.  The image I used is a digi stamp from Elizabeth Bell Designs.  I think she is really cute.  The image was printed on Cryogen white cardstock and colored with Copics. I am pretty happy with the way this card turned out.


This also was my first attempt at using my cloud templates that I've had sitting here for months.  I really like how this card turned out.  I added a lot of stardust stickles to the snow to give it a glittery effect. 


Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Elizabeth Bell Digi stamp
Paper: American Craft cardstock in white and red, Me & My Big Ideas snowflake cardstock
Ink: Memento summer sky for the clouds
Accessories: Spellbinders Label 1 dies, Spellbinders Big Scalloped Border Petites die, Hot Fix gems, Ribbon from my stash, Making Memories snowflake charm, Bow easy,  cloud template, Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Amazing! Love the cloud background so much and what a precious image too!! Beautiful card!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

This is precious!!! I am a HUGE fan of Elisabeth Bell and this image is no exception! Love all the details too!

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Pysselbus said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the clouds and the coloring is stunning!

Godd luck and thank's for participating in the DigiBells bloghop and challange!

Hugs
Linda

Mary J said...

Hello Dawn! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

I love your card - it is so so sweet! Lovin' your style!

Mina said...

I love this digi too Dawn, you have used her beautifully....thanks for entering my Bunny Zoe's draw and good luck with it
Mina xxx

Larry said...

Hello, fantastic content. Interested in reading more posts on your blog. Check out this latest article about How To Design Charts With A Color Blind Friendly Palette as well. When using patterns and textures, it's important to make sure they don't overpower the data. It's crucial to find a balance between clarity and accessibility.