Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE REST OF MY EXCITING NEWS !!!!

 I can now tell my little secret as it has been officially announced today.  I have been asked to join the SWEET STAMPS DT...  YEAH..... If you can't tell I'm SUPER EXCITED on this bit of news.  
The Sweet Stamps blog is HERE if you'd like to go check it out and see
who else is on their DT and to see their GREAT assortment
  of stamps, you can go HERE.

MORE GREAT NEWS, So keep reading!!!!!

Also I have been asked to join The Stamping Boutique DT.   
To go to The Stamping Boutique blog, click HERE.  Take a
moment and go check out all the great challenges that we have.  And
go HERE to check out The Stamping Boutique store.  
They have a great mix of both digital images and also rubber stamps.

I am REALLY EXCITED to have all these great opportunities.  
I can't believe all the great news I have gotten this past month.  
Feels like I'm floatin on air right now.... 
Just hope I can keep up with everything......



Thanks for stopping by and sharing my GREAT NEWS with me, 

Dawn

6 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Congratulations Dawn!! Can't wait for our goodies to arrive and we can start Playing and sharing our creations with the Sweet Stamp design team!

~ Kendra ~ said...

I hear ya Dawn, I've been feeling the same way! Too funny that we both made the same DT's! Look forwarding to seeing more of your work and getting to know you!

Karen G said...

No body deserves it more then you Dawn.Your creativity is just amazing!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Dawn, Isn't it exciting, I'm the same can't wait for our goodies to arrive. Mine might take a bit longer to arrive as I'm across the big pond in the UK. lol
hugs
Tamara

Anonymous said...

You can do it, you know we think your cards are the best!
Have fun and enjoy all the new toys that you will use to make your wonderful creations.

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Dawn! Welcome to the TSB Team!
I'm looking forward to working with you and have enjoyed my visit to your blog!
Your work is awesome!

Stacie