Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What If Wednesday - Repeat Impressions

 Today is the "What if? Challenge" over at

Here is the Sketch that we were given:

And here is my creation:
I am using a fabulous stamp called
Check out the rest of the Design Teams magnificent
creations for the Sketch Challenge !!!!

Here is a closeup of my colored image:

Nap Time Fairy is stamped with Memento Tuxedo
Black ink onto Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock.  
I then used my square Spellbinder dies to cut out my
image and then green mat behind it and then
my Lacey Squares Spellbinder die to use a mat
behind the green. The rest of my cardstock was
just cut using my cutter.  I added some ribbon
and a bow and then some green buttons for the 
finishing touches. 

 Please join us in the Sketch Challenge this week!!  The 
rules are really simple.... Your card doesn't have to be 
made with a Repeat Impressions stamp, but if you 
do use one, you will get an additional entry in our random.org
drawing.  All you have to do is to use the sketch and create
a card and then upload your card to your blog or photo gallery 
and then link your card to the post on The House

One last peek at my wonderful card:

So go and take a look and see all the Great
Inspiration from the Rock Stars at 
love comments, so be sure leave a comment as you are
going to the Rock Stars' blogs!!!!


We can’t wait to see your creations!  Please be sure to reference Repeat Impressions Sketch M2311 in your blog or gallery posting.


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions 4303-M, Nap Time Fairy
Paper: American Craft card stock in pink and green
Copics: R81, R83, R85, YG67, YG63, G20, E00
Accessories: ribbon, buttons, Spellbinder dies in square and lacy squares


Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

4 comments:

Whimsey said...

Beautiful card Dawn; LOVE the colors; so soft and spring-y! Great coloring!!

Lynette said...

This is so, so pretty, Dawn! Love the color combination, and your coloring is awesome!

joy said...

Dawn, beautiful card with very well chosen perfectly matched embellishments!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Dawn. Your image is colored beautifully and that ribbon is perfect with it!