Thursday, May 12, 2011

Whimsy Stamps

 It it Thursday and that means that it 
is time for a new digi release from Meljen's Designs.
Today Melissa has released some really great
Graduation digi's.  You can check them out in


I have used the "Graduation Mouse" for my card today.
I really like this new digi. These can be used
for any type of Graduation.  My image is
printed onto Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock 
and colored with my copics.  I then took the
"Grad Cap" and made my background paper. 

Here is a closer look at my Graduation Mouse:
I used the colors Gold and Black because 
they are the colors of my daughters school.
She will graduate next year, then I will only have one more
in school.... Gosh I'm feeling old now....

Don't forget to check out the Meljen's Design Team 
and Challenge blog to get more inspiration with these
new digital images.



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: