Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions


It's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Karen and she
is challenging the Rock Stars to create a card 
"For The Guys". 
This was a hard challenge for me as I don't make 
too many cards that are "Manly".
  But this is a challenge, Right????
I used "2706-K, Loon" and stamped it onto
Neenah solar White Card stock. 
I used a few of my dies to cut out the Loon and for the 
mat behind it. I left my card pretty plain, and just 
added a few red pearls in the corner..... 
This was really hard as I usually add ribbons, lace and bows....


Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 

DarsieDawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Makiko  *
Lynette  *  Robin  *  Harriet  *  Karen  *  Michele  *
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

joy said...

Wonderfully stamped image and you picked the perfect nestabilities frame for it.

Lynette said...

I think this is a perfect "guy" card, Dawn! I love the muted colors and that's a great loon stamp.

Karen Hasheck said...

Awesome card for my DCC challenge! Love the image you chose and the layout. I have been just too busy to comment on our team's cards lately but as always this is great!