Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whimsy Inspiration Challenge Blog

 

Hi there! Today is the day! It's the second challenge at the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge Blog! Yay! We have a super fun theme for you...  Sewing - Hand or Machine - Faux or real!

Here's my card for this week's challenge...


I am showcasing a digi image called Raggedy Bunny Flowers for You  by StampArt Design by Kathy ...isn't she the cute?! She is stamped onto Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics. I sponged the sky background with my clouds templates! And gave her a dotted grassy area to relax on.

I added some fun embellishments including some buttons, my ribbon and big ole' bow, and some lace!

I hope you'll join us for this second challenge and every week! Stop by the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team B has to inspire you with today!





Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: