Friday, March 2, 2012

Stamp It Renaissance Squares

Hi Everyone!! I am here on this Friday with another sneak peek using the Stamp It collection that will soon be available at Crafter's Companion! I used the stamp Renaissance Squares for my project today.

I created a spotlight card, except I didn't spotlight just one little thing, I spotlighted 4 things.





I was sitting here looking at these stamps, I picked this stamp out and thought it would look good with a few of the squares highlighted.  So I picked out 4 of them and colored them using the new Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.

I then cut out each colored square and popped them up using pop dots onto the top of another stamped image.   I double matted my finished image and then added a few pearls and voila, card is done.  Pretty simple today, but I think I really like how it turned out.

See you all next Friday with another sneak peek of another new release..


Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card. this is my first visit to you site. really nice work. have a great day sandy