Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kenny K Design Team Call

Hi Everyone!!!!  I am here on this Sunday to show a card that I did a little bit ago, but never posted.  I saw that one of my favorite digital image places Kenny K's is having a DT call. 

 Here is Kitty Katastrophe :


Here is another card that I did for my husband's Anniversary card:

This card uses Divastatia.  Both are colored using copics. 

If you take a peek at some of my other cards on my blog, you will see my coloring skills. Thanks for this great opportunity. 


Wish me LUCK.... 

Thanks For Stopping By,

Dawn

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Dawn, you did a fabulous job. I love these images. Good luck with the DT call.

Dawnll said...

Wow girl these are amazing! Your coloring is perfect
Bet your honey loved his card
GOOD LUCK SWEETIE

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww Dawn I hope you make the team. Your coloring is amazing and the card for the hubby is so cute. I just know he loved it. Great job and TFS AJ~

Suzilou said...

Your cards are gorgeous nad love your colouring. Kitty is one of my favs. Good luck with the DT call :) x

Mikaela said...

love it!