Friday, June 1, 2012

Bonsoir

Hello everyone!! I am here on this wonderful Friday with a card that uses a couple of stamps from the new Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic Provence stamp set. I hope you enjoy it.

I used the grape vines and the door with table on my card today.


I colored my stamped images using the Spectrum Noir markers. The door is colored using TN2, TN7 and TN8. The trim and the table and chairs is colored using TB3 and TB2.  The flowers using PL1 and PL2 with DG2 and DG3 for the leaves. I used IG2 for the ground.  The grapes are colored using LV1 and LV2 and DG2 and DG3 for the leaves. I fussy cut out my grape vines and popped them up on my main card image.  I used a border punch for my side borders and a tag die to cut out my Bonsoir sentiment.  Hope you like this very simple card today.

See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Great card Dawn. I love that the grape wine looks as if its over lapping the building. TFS AJ~