Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas in July

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


 I made a Flap card today.  The basic directions are HERE.  I, of course, modified the directions to make a bigger card.  My card uses a base of 6 x 12 inches and is scored at 4 3/4 inches and at 9 1/2 inches.  I used some Mirror card for my base and for the mat and embellishments.  So it doesn't photograph to well.

A closer peek at my colored image:



I used the stamp set "Santa and Sack " from the Stamp It Christmas Collection.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I also used my Ultimate Tool  for  scoring my card base.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.

 Here is a closer peek at my colored image:







See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

1 comment:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is beautiful and I love the image you have used. TFS