Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Color Inspiration Challenge



The very first Challenge for The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog is a photo inspiration.  Here is the photo:









The prize for the challenge is a $15 gift Certificate to The Rubber Buggy. This challenge will end on December 11th at Midnight sharp.


Here is my take on the Photo:





I used "Magnolia STAMPING TILDA" Rubber Stamp for my card.  I stamped Tilda onto cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  I used a border punch for the strips on each side of my card.  I added some pearls and a couple pearl swirls.  


Hope I have inspired you to get out those stamps and come up with an awesome creation.  Can't wait to see what you all do for the challenge.....

Happy Stamping!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Z said...

That is such a cute stamp and a very sweet card Dawn!