Friday, December 7, 2012

Merry Christmas Tilda

Hi Everyone.  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Christmas Tilda with Cat.



 My card measures 6" square.  I stamped my ChristmasTilda onto some white CS and colored her in using copics.  I used one of my dies to cut her out and for the mat behind her.  I added some pearls to the corners and a bow. Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and create an awesome card or project,


 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is really cute and I especially love the untraditional Christmas colors.

Anne Temple said...

Love how you colored her and the doily die behind her is a wonderful touch.

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, what a cutie she is! Love those little rosy cheeks on Tilda and her kitty! and sweet little Christmas message!

April said...

So sweet! I love the color theme too!

Julie Z said...

This is such a sweet holiday card! And the non-traditional colors look perfect with her!