Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do More of What Makes You Happy

I have a card I made using a Stamp from the NEW "Bicycles Stamp Set" from  Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This stamp set is available in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Store.

Here is my card:

 The directions for making this card can be found in my album at Sparkle N Sprinkle Gallery  HERE.
A closer peek at my bicycle:




Check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge this month using A digital image. 
 
Until next Week, Happy Stamping!!!!!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Did you stamp over Cloud Nine and color to get the glittery goodness? Such a pretty image and love the ribbons.

Anne Temple said...

Love the coloring on the glitter. SO sparkly and pretty.

April said...

Pretty card! I love the frame and bow!

Brenda said...

So pretty - love the purples and the pretty flowers :)

E. Marie said...

Lovely!! I like the way your wove the ribbon through the die cut frame.