Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #166 - 'Spring Colors'

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  The host this week has picked the theme of 'Spring Colors'!!!  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, I thought that they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have a fabulous sponsor this week with the most fantastic prize!!!


You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card, and here it is...
 
 
Card Materials

6 x 6 Card , Image - Troublemaker - Kenny K, DP - Prima Hello Pastel paper pad
Flowers- WOC, Lace, Copics - R85, R83, R81, B21, B23, B26, Y11, C6, C4, C2, E35, E33, E31
 
A closer peek at my colored image:
 
 

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used the theme "Spring Colors" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

5 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Dawn. I love your colour choices and great criss-cross design. hugs, Pat K x

Julie Z said...

Fabulous card Dawn! Fun image, fantastic coloring, wonderful papers!! Colorful and fun!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, fabulous image and colouring.
Wendy xx

Pat said...

Great card Dawn, super colours and design.

Pat xx

fiction book reviews said...

Lovely card - reminds me of my favourite icecreams yum yum

Zoe xx
Fab'n'Funky DT