Monday, January 20, 2014

Be Mine Couple

It's time for another SP&CO post.  This week is to Anniversary & CouplesWeek (can be valentine themed).   I used the really cute "Be Mine Couple" stamp set by Tina Wenke today. Just because the hugs are small doesn't mean they aren't full of love.



My card is 5x7" .  I stamped my image onto cryogen cardstock and colored it in using copics. I used one of my dies to cut it out and for the mat behind it. My DP is from My Minds Eye Lucky Love paper pad.  I added some lace and some buttons.


Supplies:
  Be Mine Couple stamp set by Tina Wenke
My Minds Eye Lucky Love paper pad
Copics
lace
Check out the Blog and see what my teamies have done.

2 comments:

Kelly D said...

Dawn what a lovely card, that image is so sweet.
Looking forward to working with you at the Fab n Funky challenge blog.
I have now followed you
Crafty Hugs
Kelly xx

meine-bastelarena said...

Lovely card, just too cute! I started following your blog and am really looking forward to work with you at Fab´n´Funky! Hugs, Sujin (Bastelarena)