Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fairy Hi Tops

Hi everyone, it’s Dawn here (again!) on this fabulous Tuesday and I have a fun and easy little project to share.


 When I color all those pretty Cute As A Button stamps I like to keep a record of the Copic colors I used – that way it is easier to keep track of my color choices for future use.


Copics used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E29, E25, E23, E21
Clothes and wings - RV11, BG11, RV14, BG15
 
Directions on how to make the card: 
 
First you need to color your image.






Here's the completed colored image:




Next fussy cut out the colored image:


I wanted an airbrushed background using the colors that I colored the beautiful image.  So I used my copic airbrush system and the BG15 marker and added a layer of color to my card base front. It is very light in the picture, but it is there.

Next I added a layer of RV14 over the layer of BG15:




Next take both the airbrushed background and the cut out image and get ready to assemble your card.
Assemble card and decorate as you please.  I added some ribbon and bows and a few pearls.






Do you love to create using Cute As A Button images? If so, we would love to see them, and to make sure we do not miss a single Button creation from you!
Remember to hashtag us on Instagram with ‪#‎cuteasabuttonstamps‬ so we can find you easily and ogle your awesome creations! Don't forget to check out our BLOG for more inspiration using Cute As A Button images.


No comments: