Friday, January 29, 2016

Love Banner


Hi everyone, it’s Dawn here (again!) on this fabulous Friday and I have a fun and easy little project to share using Cute As A Button digital image Love Banner.



  When I color all those pretty Cute As A Button stamps I like to keep a record of the Copic colors I used – that way it is easier to keep track of my color choices for future use.


Copics used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E25, E23, E21
Clothes  - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R85, R83, R81
Directions on how to make the card
First you need to color your image. Here's the completed colored image:

Next, Using a die, cut out your image:





Next you want to cut out your mat for behind the image. Using a slightly larger die, cut out your mat:





Next attach the colored cut out image to the cut out mat:




Next I used a border die and cut it out of some Designer paper. This will be placed at the top of my card.





Next cut out some hearts and a banner to use to decorate your card.


Attach the border to the top of the card.


Lay out your pieces so you can see what the finished card is going to look like.


After looking at the layed out pieces, I decided to add some lace to my card. Here's the finished card:







Do you love to create using Cute As A Button images? If so, we would love to see them, and to make sure we do not miss a single Button creation from you!
Remember to hashtag us on Instagram with ‪#‎cuteasabuttonstamps‬ so we can find you easily and ogle your awesome creations! Don't forget to check out our BLOG for more inspiration using Cute As A Button images.




2 comments:

Francesca Lopez said...

Gorgeous! love the papers and coloring is fabulous!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautifull card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥