Sunday, February 21, 2016

BFF

I'm here on this fabulous Sunday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "BFF".  


I stamped one of the small stamps onto a 5 1/2 square piece of white cardstock to create a background.  I then stamped my main images and cut it out using a die. I stamped my sentiment and also cut that out using a die. I took the small stamp and also stamped around my main images and also around my sentiment. My main card base is 6 x 6.  I cut out a 5 3/4 piece of red cardstock into a square and then a 5 3/4" square of black cardstock. I layered the squares as follows, white card base, red squareb, lack square then the white square background. I attached some ribbon and then I attached the main stamped image and sentiment that I matted. I added a bow to finish it off. Hope this will give you some inspiration on how to use the new stamp set. 

The new stamp sets are on sale Feb 22 thru Feb 28th. The February new stamp release sets are $11.24 or you can buy the bundle for $80.
 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.  The inspiration for this month is "Love". So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.






No comments: