Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hoppy Birthday

I'm here on this fabulous Wednesday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Hoppy Birthday".


 I used the svg file and cut die cut out my frogs three times onto cryogen cardstock.  I then stamped the frogs onto the die cuts and colored them using copics.  I layered some teal and light yellow cardstock onto my card base and attached the three colored frogs.  I then stamped my sentiment in the upper right hand corner using brown ink.
 Hope this will give you some inspiration on how to use the new stamp set. 

The March new stamp release sets are $11.24 or you can buy the bundle for $80.
 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.  So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.


No comments: