Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stardust Fantasy Fairy

Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   One of our lovely sponsors for this challenge  is   Morgan's ArtWorld.

  Our theme for this challenge is ' Let's Get Girly', and I was able to use the image Stardust Fantasy Fairy 1 by Morgan's ArtWorld




The Copic I used are: Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, Hair - E25, E23, E21, Dress and wings - RV11, BV17, BV13, BV11.  The image is printed on cryogen paper. I used a Frantic Stamper Inc Bracket Coved Labels die and added sone ribbon and a bow.


  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Let's Get Girly" challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!

 

3 comments:

Lisa J said...

Love the colours and that textured paper. Lovely Card. Lisa x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So pretty. Love the colors.

hugs
Tammi DT sister