Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Father's Day

I'm here on this fabulous Sunday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New May Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Father's Day".  



 I stamped my sentiment using Black ink pad.  I used a spellbinder dies to cut out my sentiment and for the mat behind it.  I layered some designer CS onto my main card base and then layered another designer CS on top of that. I adhered my sentiment to the mat.  I also used the dies to cut out the red checkered die cut and for the mat behind it. I adhered these to the card front. I added some ribbon tied in a knot.

 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.  The Theme for this month is "Anything Goes ". So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.





No comments: