Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sites, Tastes and Sounds of Summer

Here is my post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog. Today I was assigned to use an image from  Bugaboo.    I chose to use "Ice Cream girl". 
The OPTIONAL TWIST: Your Own challenge, The sights, Tastes and sounds of Summer. 

Here is my anything goes card using the twist:  I'm using the Blue Skies, Ice Cream and Children for my twist today.....



Supplies used:
Copic Markers : R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG63, E00, E11, E000, R20, E27, E25, E21, E44, E43, E41, Y11, BG10
Other supplies:
Spellbinders dies
ribbon


A closer peek at my colored image:


Come check out the Challenge over at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog......

1 comment:

~ginny said...

Dawn - I really like what you did with this image. The soft colors of tan and pink are so pretty together and that beautiful textured ribbon is such a great embellishment! I also really like that you elevated each panel adding so much depth and the embossing on the pink paper used for both layers is a nice touch!
Well done!
~ginny
RubberMAD