Thursday, January 19, 2017

Scrap N Dipity Spotlight

I'm so excited to announce that I am now a part of the awesome Design Team at 


For my first Spotlight post I decided to use "Scrapbooking Christine".


I printed out my digital image onto some cryogen cardstock and colored her in using copics.  I made my card base 5x7.  I layered some designer CS on top of my base.  I used a Gina Marie die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I also used a die to cut out my shape for my sentiment.  I then stamped my sentiment onto that die cut.  I used a border punch to create 2 borders, one using yellow CS and the other using the designer CS.  I added these to the bottom of my card. I then added my matted colored image and then the sentiment onto my card front.  I added a bow to the top left corner of my card front to finish off my card.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:



Don't forget to join us each month for our monthly challenges, you can find this month's
challenge HERE!!!


1 comment:

Nélida Cordón said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! I love your sweet colouring and the dies you've used.