Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Circus Girl

Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsor for this challenge are PPinkydolls and Conie Fong art and design

Our theme for this challenge is 'add lace or ribbon"
 I was able to use an image from PPinkydolls called "Circus Girl".


The Copics I used are:   E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, YR24, YR21, YR20, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11.  The image is printed on Cryogen CS. I used a  Gina Marie Designs Die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it. I layered some teal CS on top of my card base.  I added some lace and ribbon. I then added my matted image. I then added some pearls and a bow. 

A closer peek at my colored image:


I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Fairies " challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day! 

No comments: