Thursday, June 15, 2017

Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights.....

Hello...
 
It's Delightful Thursday again over at Digital Delights Blog and time for team 1 to share some inspiration using Wendy's adorable  Digital Delights images.
For my card share today, I have used the adorable Celebration Molly Set available HERE 




Items used:
Digital Delights Celebration Molly Set -  coloured with copics
    E35, E37, E33, E31, R20, BG05, RV19, RV17, RV14, YR18, Y15, G24
Brown, Pink CS from my stash
Echo Park Birthday Wishes paper pad
Gina Marie dies
Ribbon from my stash
Pearls

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:


For lots more fabulous inspiration pop over to the Digital Delights blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT have created, they are all such gorgeous makes :)
Thanks for stopping by


No comments: