Thursday, December 28, 2017

Denise's "Happy Birthday" blog hop

Hi Friends! Today The Project Bin's design team is celebrating the birthday of Denise, owner and designer of The Project Bin stamps! In honor of Denise's birthday, her design team is hosting a blog hop to showcase her wonderful stamps.

If you came here from Dawn Barrett 's amazing blog, you are right on track. If you stumbled upon the hop, you'll want to start at the beginning with Stasia Sloma's amazing blog and finish with The Project Bin blog where you can wish Denise a very Happy Birthday! For the full blog hop line up, see the list below.

If you haven't seen the stamp at The Project Bin, there is truly something for everyone! Whether it's sweet and inspiring, or whimsical and fun, The Project Bin has it all - perfect for all your card making needs. In order to win the blog candy giveaway, make sure to stop at each blog on the hop and leave a comment. Then, head over to The Project Bin blog and send Denise some birthday love!

For my card today, I've used the "Born Yesterday" stamp set.  




I first cut out my shape that I wanted to stamp the sentiment onto.  I then stamped my sentiment onto that shape. I used another die to cut out the mat behind my stamped sentiment.  I created a criss cross card but with out the slot.  I added some ribbon and a bow to the top of my card front.  I then added my matted sentiment.  Voila, it's finished......

Here's a closer look at the stamped sentiment:



Next up, head over to the wonderful  Nancy Nickel's blog and see her The Project Bin card.  Here is the full blog hop order in case you get lost along the way:



Thanks so much for hopping along the with us today - be sure to stop by TPB blog and wish Denise a very Happy Birthday!!!!



6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Dawn, your color choice is gorgeous! Lovely card!

Tamie said...

Drooling over the colors and layout of your stunning card! I simply adore it! You inspiration is amazing

Kelly Clark said...

Oh, that color is incredible. What a great choice!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! I love all the beautiful purple, and the lovely design! :o)

Tracie said...

What a beautiful elegant card. Nice way to use the sentiment.

dawnmercedes said...

so lovely! I love all the different styles of creativity we have on our team!!